Like SystemiConnectFri 15 Oct 2021, 04:50
Auto Save MessagesLGforumFri 26 Feb 2021, 13:31
New tutorial questionTheCrowMon 15 Feb 2021, 08:12
Support iOS Emojis (and other platforms)LGforumSun 14 Feb 2021, 01:25
LGforum (2806)
I have 3 problems-AvacWeb Chat Vote_lcapI have 3 problems-AvacWeb Chat Voting_barI have 3 problems-AvacWeb Chat Vote_rcap 
Mr.Easybb (1587)
I have 3 problems-AvacWeb Chat Vote_lcapI have 3 problems-AvacWeb Chat Voting_barI have 3 problems-AvacWeb Chat Vote_rcap 
Bloodbath (745)
Rukiafan (533)
Dom (513)
puppycheese (446)
pedro (330)
Neymar (301)
Hitsu (281)
Flora (275)

I have 3 problems-AvacWeb Chat

Mon 25 Feb 2013, 01:16
I have 3 problems.
1) How can I increase the size of the font in messages.
2) I do not open the Smilies
3) hide the buttons on the bar

I have a version of phpBB2
show your picture and to understand more thoroughly
Helps if you please

I have 3 problems-AvacWeb Chat Tripol10
FloraFlora

Mon 25 Feb 2013, 02:56
Tripoliforum,

1) Add this to your css. Change font size to your liking.
Code:
.chatbox_row_1, .chatbox_row_2 { font-size: 1.2em; }

2) You don't open smilies? Okay, are you trying to say they won't open on click? Please explain.

3) Hide the buttons on the bar? Again, is it that you think they are hidden and want to know how to make them appear? Again, not sure what you mean. Please explain.

And lastly, you are using a very outdated forum version. You really ought to update to phpbb3, invision, or punbb.
lightningterrorlightningterror

Mon 25 Feb 2013, 03:14
I have the same problem with the smileys and the cause is the forum version which both you and i have , perhaps a plugin for just phpbb2 can fix this problem.
doannamthaidoannamthai

Mon 25 Feb 2013, 04:40
I think you have added some CSS about default or another chatbox. Make sure you must delete them before adding avacweb chat
AlexanderAlexander

Mon 25 Feb 2013, 05:23
He's using broken English. I'm 90% certain that he means that they're not working for him, not that he wants to hide them.

I have no idea what's up with the smileys. Two of you are having problems though, which indicates a possible problem with phpBB 2. I mean really, please, anyone using phpBB 2, you should update. phpBB 2 is a problem time and time again and support for it is diminishing globally. We've moved on from it, ya know?

Actually, I dunno what's going on in either of these...but for the messages appearing up over your buttons, try putting a margin on the top of the element until they stop overlapping maybe. If that doesn't work maybe you should change it's position or define a max-height percentage that works. Any of those might work.

Code:
[panda=css]#chatbox {
margin-top: 10px;
}

Code:
[panda=css]#chatbox {
position: relative;
top: 10px;
}

Code:
[panda=css]#chatbox {
max-height: 100%;
}

Use the one that works and then move them around until it fits. If they don't work try putting an "!important" in there, maybe you've defined it elsewhere.

It might actually be a combination of these that may fix it. I dunno though, I'm tired and can't think much at the moment.

Mon 25 Feb 2013, 21:03
1)button is pressed, but the smilies parathouro one opens and automatically
become very small as you show in the picture.

2) the problem with the font is OK

3) and the problem with the OK button.

4) but faces a serious problem that many others have when you first
opened but do not ((Log in)) if you do not refresh the page
Sponsored content