Like SystemiConnectFri 15 Oct 2021, 04:50
Auto Save MessagesLGforumFri 26 Feb 2021, 13:31
New tutorial questionTheCrowMon 15 Feb 2021, 08:12
Support iOS Emojis (and other platforms)LGforumSun 14 Feb 2021, 01:25
LGforum (2806)
problem with moving the chat box Vote_lcapproblem with moving the chat box Voting_barproblem with moving the chat box Vote_rcap 
Mr.Easybb (1587)
problem with moving the chat box Vote_lcapproblem with moving the chat box Voting_barproblem with moving the chat box Vote_rcap 
Bloodbath (745)
Rukiafan (533)
Dom (513)
puppycheese (446)
pedro (330)
Neymar (301)
Hitsu (281)
Flora (275)

problem with moving the chat box

Sat 02 Mar 2013, 21:56
i have had the problem whn i have moved the chatbox up to high and now i cant see the option to move it lol please helpi have had the problem whn i have moved the chatbox up to high and now i cant see the option to move it lol please help
LGforumLGforum

Sat 02 Mar 2013, 22:07
Haha, how have you managed to do that Razz
If you clear the cookies for your site it should reset. You will have to log back in to your site though.

Sat 02 Mar 2013, 22:16
omg thank you soo much that did it !!! love this new site in new to this whole thing but learning alot ty
Sponsored content