Like SystemiConnectFri 15 Oct 2021, 04:50
Auto Save MessagesLGforumFri 26 Feb 2021, 13:31
New tutorial questionTheCrowMon 15 Feb 2021, 08:12
Support iOS Emojis (and other platforms)LGforumSun 14 Feb 2021, 01:25
LGforum (2806)
couple questions... time out and chat button Vote_lcapcouple questions... time out and chat button Voting_barcouple questions... time out and chat button Vote_rcap 
Mr.Easybb (1587)
couple questions... time out and chat button Vote_lcapcouple questions... time out and chat button Voting_barcouple questions... time out and chat button Vote_rcap 
Bloodbath (745)
Rukiafan (533)
Dom (513)
puppycheese (446)
pedro (330)
Neymar (301)
Hitsu (281)
Flora (275)

couple questions... time out and chat button

Sat 02 Mar 2013, 23:35
hello i used this method, now im new i have this in my box
var avacweb_chat_config = {
version : '1-7',
new_chat_title : 'TrueMarksman',
light_up_color : 'red',
auto_log_in : 'open',
archives : 1,
sound_file : 'http://www.freesfx.co.uk/rx2/mp3s/2/1305_1256857800.mp3',
stylesheet : 'http://chat.avacweb.net/avacweb_chat.css',
disable_timeout : 0,
allow_private_messaging : 1,
allow_user_resize : 1,
message_hook : [],
user_hook : [],
commands : {},
events : {},
add_event : function(type, fn) {
type = /^on/.test(type) ? type : 'on' + type;
type in this.events ? this.events[type].push(fn) : this.events[type] = [fn];
}
};
document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="http://chat.avacweb.net/v' + avacweb_chat_config.version + '.js" id="achat_script"></script>');

and it works great but can i stop the time out on it , and change the chat box button size?
LGforumLGforum

Sun 03 Mar 2013, 08:59
To disable the timeout you just need to change the [ic]disable_timeout[/ic] option to 1
It's important to know all the options and what they do. I recommend reading te Avacweb Chat thread fully, unless your going to miss features like this.