Like SystemiConnectFri 15 Oct 2021, 04:50
Auto Save MessagesLGforumFri 26 Feb 2021, 13:31
New tutorial questionTheCrowMon 15 Feb 2021, 08:12
Support iOS Emojis (and other platforms)LGforumSun 14 Feb 2021, 01:25
LGforum (2806)
Avacweb chat and top Music player Vote_lcapAvacweb chat and top Music player Voting_barAvacweb chat and top Music player Vote_rcap 
Mr.Easybb (1587)
Avacweb chat and top Music player Vote_lcapAvacweb chat and top Music player Voting_barAvacweb chat and top Music player Vote_rcap 
Bloodbath (745)
Rukiafan (533)
Dom (513)
puppycheese (446)
pedro (330)
Neymar (301)
Hitsu (281)
Flora (275)

Avacweb chat and top Music player

Sat 07 Sep 2013, 21:21
Avacweb chat and top Music player My_scr10

So I've been having this problem for a while and. I've tried everything i know to solve this problem but
i cant seem to so I'm reaching out hoping someone can help.

the problem is Wikplayer,SCM player or just about every player that i add to my page causes avacweb chat to act up
the chatbox button movies down and is unresponsive and it even glitches and refuses to pop up i hope someone could
help me thank you. i'm using PHPBB2
LGforumLGforum

Sun 08 Sep 2013, 01:12
If you could share the code for the player/s that would help, we could look for a conflict of any sort.

Sun 08 Sep 2013, 01:19
<!-- Wikplayer http://www.wikplayer.com -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.wikplayer.com/code.js"
data-config="{'skin':'skins/wikfull/funkyDeepOcean/skin.css','volume':100,'autoplay':false,'shuffle':false,'repeat':0,'showcomment':false,'marqueetexton':true,'placement':'top','showplaylist':false,'playlist':[]" ></script>
<!-- Wikplayer code end -->

i removed the part where the youtube links are posted but thats the code
Sponsored content