Like SystemiConnectFri 15 Oct 2021, 04:50
Auto Save MessagesLGforumFri 26 Feb 2021, 13:31
New tutorial questionTheCrowMon 15 Feb 2021, 08:12
Support iOS Emojis (and other platforms)LGforumSun 14 Feb 2021, 01:25
LGforum (2806)
Question about the tabs in AWC. Vote_lcapQuestion about the tabs in AWC. Voting_barQuestion about the tabs in AWC. Vote_rcap 
Mr.Easybb (1587)
Question about the tabs in AWC. Vote_lcapQuestion about the tabs in AWC. Voting_barQuestion about the tabs in AWC. Vote_rcap 
Bloodbath (745)
Rukiafan (533)
Dom (513)
puppycheese (446)
pedro (330)
Neymar (301)
Hitsu (281)
Flora (275)

Question about the tabs in AWC.

Fri 09 Jan 2015, 06:13
Hey all! :) I've got a question about the tab permissions. As you can see below in part of my AWC JS:

[code] tabs : {"Beheerders" : ['Valkyrie', 'Samantha', '_Twisted_Mods_', 'SuperSmashBros', 'FreeHugs', 'Benzema', 'Kíli']},[/code]

I've got a user which username is "Kíli", using a special character in her username, the French accent grave on top of the first i instead of a normal dot: í

The thing is, AWC doesn't seem to eat special characters entered in JS, therefor leaving the user without the tab. Does anyone have a solution for that? Amp codes maybe?

Thanks in advance looking into this.

Samantha.
LGforumLGforum

Fri 09 Jan 2015, 16:23
Your best solution would be to use their user ID instead of username in the tab list.
Fri 09 Jan 2015, 16:32
I'm gonna figure this one out... Don't worry! Wink Thanks for your help.
LGforumLGforum

Fri 09 Jan 2015, 16:44
Well if you haven't already seen it, the info you need can be found here: http://chat.avacweb.net/addtabs
Sponsored content