Like SystemiConnectFri 15 Oct 2021, 04:50
Auto Save MessagesLGforumFri 26 Feb 2021, 13:31
New tutorial questionTheCrowMon 15 Feb 2021, 08:12
Support iOS Emojis (and other platforms)LGforumSun 14 Feb 2021, 01:25
LGforum (2806)
Smilies not working on AWC Chat! - Page 3 Vote_lcapSmilies not working on AWC Chat! - Page 3 Voting_barSmilies not working on AWC Chat! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Mr.Easybb (1587)
Smilies not working on AWC Chat! - Page 3 Vote_lcapSmilies not working on AWC Chat! - Page 3 Voting_barSmilies not working on AWC Chat! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Bloodbath (745)
Rukiafan (533)
Dom (513)
puppycheese (446)
pedro (330)
Neymar (301)
Hitsu (281)
Flora (275)

Smilies not working on AWC Chat!

LGforumLGforum

Thu 12 Mar 2015, 16:49
No need to apologise, just don't want Brandon getting confused when we start discussing other things with his AWC installation.
Oh yeah... never realised the smiley box on the Avacweb Editor doesn't work anymore, maybe because I never use it.
And the avatar updates automatically, there's just a delay between changing it here and it changing on my external server, don't worry about it, if you change your avatar Avacweb will update itself.
Thu 12 Mar 2015, 16:54
LGforum wrote:[quotelink="http://www.avacweb.com/t2291p45-smilies-not-working-on-awc-chat#22730"]No need to apologise, just don't want Brandon getting confused when we start discussing other things with his AWC installation.
Oh yeah... never realised the smiley box on the Avacweb Editor doesn't work anymore, maybe because I never use it.
And the avatar updates automatically, there's just a delay between changing it here and it changing on my external server, don't worry about it, if you change your avatar Avacweb will update itself.

Well, the delay extends several days then. I asked Bloodbath to update my avatar before because it took 4 days to 'automatically' update it, but he said he's no admin, nor a real moderator! Fine, I'll get the av updated with my Angel then after dinner.

And about Brandon, I realize his issue was bigger then mine, so that's why I tried to help him, his staff and members first not being egoistic and nagging about my issues. Without being disrespectful and selfish I tried to teach him a few about AWC, JS and CSS (especially pointing out the new CSS) as well. I consider Brandon to be a good person and I respect his forum. Thank you.
brandon_gbrandon_g

Thu 12 Mar 2015, 18:55
Thank you for that Samatha Very Happy.

Thanks @LGforum I will run this through on my test forum 1st thing,

Thanks for the effort and I hope it works. Very Happy

Thanks for your efforts everyone! Personal thanks to you LG for finally attempting to fix this for phpbb2 users once and for all. Smile

EDIT: Works like a charm! I love it LG! Thanks so much for providing a permanent solution to this issue for all phpbb2 users. That is why avac web is the best in my opinion, users SUGGESTIONS and issues are always handled and implemented brilliantly (rarely thr case with FM). I think I will tone down my efforts to get a time out feature added on their chat, I wilk still try half heartedly, but not so hard. Long live AWC!

I would suggest it to any admin on FM any day.
As for what you said about watching and spying on the topics, sometimes I know this, when I happen to be in ths acp, I have your IP address written down in a notebook. Razz

Also my users never say a word about you, they just put the past in the past and move on. Very Happy
Thanks for the help Samantha.
Sponsored content

• Previous Topic • Next Topic