Hitsu (281)
Mini game Vote_lcapMini game Voting_barMini game Vote_rcap 
Flora (275)
Mini game Vote_lcapMini game Voting_barMini game Vote_rcap 

Mini game

-mishmash--mishmash-

Thu 12 Feb 2015, 14:05
Hello,
I need to make something like game from html.
Baseacly it is like board game- but you have to write correct reply to question to move to next one, if you fail, you have to start all again from beggining.
There could be table where is displayed in which questinion he is.
Any ideas? Thanks.
Mr.EasybbMr.Easybb
Status : Love this site, that's why I'm back each day again... lol Samantha's co-owner now. Well deserved!

Fri 13 Feb 2015, 03:59
HTML5 had canvas now so you use that with JavaScript you can create anything really. Then to make the game real without creating I'd use a server to request the question then when they click an answer it sends a request to server again to ensure the correct answer and it'll send you a response back with the response if it's correct or not really.

To understand your knowledge of this is really the question, because I don't think any one is going to just give you this code. Its not just s few lines. I may do a video tutorial on this just with basic knowledge but after the theme update
Ange TuteurAnge Tuteur

Mon 16 Feb 2015, 05:06
I actually want to try making another browser game eventually, but with using the canvas instead. The last two I made were for practice and used actual HTML elements, so it could get a little heavy with DOM manipulation. I recall seeing some demos of canvas games online, and on MDN. Here's an example of one : https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/demos/detail/tetris-in-the-browser

You should be able to have a look at the source to get a general idea of what to do. You'd need a knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript; mostly JS because that's your main logic.
Thu 05 May 2016, 04:51
@-mishmash- : Is this still needed? It will be archived soon if there 'll be no further replies to this topic.
Sponsored content