Like SystemiConnectFri 15 Oct 2021, 04:50
Auto Save MessagesLGforumFri 26 Feb 2021, 13:31
New tutorial questionTheCrowMon 15 Feb 2021, 08:12
Support iOS Emojis (and other platforms)LGforumSun 14 Feb 2021, 01:25
LGforum (2806)
Add Custom Notifications to FM Notifs Vote_lcapAdd Custom Notifications to FM Notifs Voting_barAdd Custom Notifications to FM Notifs Vote_rcap 
Mr.Easybb (1587)
Add Custom Notifications to FM Notifs Vote_lcapAdd Custom Notifications to FM Notifs Voting_barAdd Custom Notifications to FM Notifs Vote_rcap 
Bloodbath (745)
Rukiafan (533)
Dom (513)
puppycheese (446)
pedro (330)
Neymar (301)
Hitsu (281)
Flora (275)

Add Custom Notifications to FM Notifs

DesignersSocietyDesignersSociety

Thu 02 Apr 2015, 01:09
Is there a way to add my own notifications to the FM Notifications system? What I want to do is create some for recent site news, current contests, and some other things. I'm not sure if it's possible to add lines for those in the notifications list or just copy the notifications and put them in like a div with my other content? I'd also like to set up the unread function where the color or something changes when they haven't clicked the link?
Any help is great and I'm pretty aware of javascript, html, and css so could work on customizing it on my own if I'm given even some of the basic functions for it.
LGforumLGforum

Fri 03 Apr 2015, 09:24
It's pretty difficult to add something in. I think it would be easier if you modify the notification system into your own box first. Sort of like here on avacweb.
DesignersSocietyDesignersSociety

Fri 03 Apr 2015, 16:54
I already found a way by basically putting the content above it so it basically all looks the same then created my own notification button to toggle them both. Thank you Smile
Sponsored content