Like SystemiConnectFri 15 Oct 2021, 04:50
Auto Save MessagesLGforumFri 26 Feb 2021, 13:31
New tutorial questionTheCrowMon 15 Feb 2021, 08:12
Support iOS Emojis (and other platforms)LGforumSun 14 Feb 2021, 01:25
LGforum (2806)
Check the ajax result Vote_lcapCheck the ajax result Voting_barCheck the ajax result Vote_rcap 
Mr.Easybb (1587)
Check the ajax result Vote_lcapCheck the ajax result Voting_barCheck the ajax result Vote_rcap 
Bloodbath (745)
Rukiafan (533)
Dom (513)
puppycheese (446)
pedro (330)
Neymar (301)
Hitsu (281)
Flora (275)

Check the ajax result

HitsuHitsu

Sat 05 Sep 2015, 15:55
Well, I'm currently customizing my forum and I want to ask: how can I check the AJAX result? I want to check whether the request were success.
This is what I'm trying but it didn't work.

Code:
[panda=js]var a = $(document).ajaxSuccess();
if(!a) console.log('b');
Mr.EasybbMr.Easybb
Status : Love this site, that's why I'm back each day again... lol Samantha's co-owner now. Well deserved!

Sun 06 Sep 2015, 01:53
Please read the documentation: http://api.jquery.com/ajaxsuccess/

Though for any ajax request let it be [ic]$.get[/ic] [ic]$.post[/ic] [ic].load[/ic] [ic]$.ajax[/ic] all have methods of testing or grabbing for results.