Like SystemiConnectFri 15 Oct 2021, 04:50
Auto Save MessagesLGforumFri 26 Feb 2021, 13:31
New tutorial questionTheCrowMon 15 Feb 2021, 08:12
Support iOS Emojis (and other platforms)LGforumSun 14 Feb 2021, 01:25
LGforum (2806)
Question about the "/log" option. Vote_lcapQuestion about the "/log" option. Voting_barQuestion about the "/log" option. Vote_rcap 
Mr.Easybb (1587)
Question about the "/log" option. Vote_lcapQuestion about the "/log" option. Voting_barQuestion about the "/log" option. Vote_rcap 
Bloodbath (745)
Rukiafan (533)
Dom (513)
puppycheese (446)
pedro (330)
Neymar (301)
Hitsu (281)
Flora (275)

Question about the "/log" option.

Thu 08 Jan 2015, 21:46
Hi there! I've got a question about the "/logs" option. I just had a first ever look at the tool and saw I can only save logs while online and capturing current chat. I always thought I 'd be able to save logs when needed. Is it possible to have all chat history captured, even when not online, and have them saved when needed and when I am online?

Samantha.
LGforumLGforum

Fri 09 Jan 2015, 16:26
You have to be online in the chat in order to have access to the messages. This is an FM limitation that can't be countered unfortunately, and due to this the current logs can only be available when your logged in. I guess what your looking for is the already limited archives option. I can't really overcome this limitation unless FM changes, the ability to save logs only exists while online. The ability to view saved logs does not require you to be online.

I'd have to come up with a creative system on my own server in order to make a proper logs and history system available - for now though I'm just trying to make do with what FM had provided. Smile
Fri 09 Jan 2015, 16:31
Please, be creative LG, as me and my mods can't be online 24/7 and when something huge is happening (and it will unfortunately), I have to come up with some answers as well. Smile TY! Wink
Sponsored content