Like SystemiConnectFri 15 Oct 2021, 04:50
Auto Save MessagesLGforumFri 26 Feb 2021, 13:31
New tutorial questionTheCrowMon 15 Feb 2021, 08:12
Support iOS Emojis (and other platforms)LGforumSun 14 Feb 2021, 01:25
LGforum (2806)
How can I put  the Avacweb Chat in the position of Default F/M Chat? Vote_lcapHow can I put  the Avacweb Chat in the position of Default F/M Chat? Voting_barHow can I put  the Avacweb Chat in the position of Default F/M Chat? Vote_rcap 
Mr.Easybb (1587)
How can I put  the Avacweb Chat in the position of Default F/M Chat? Vote_lcapHow can I put  the Avacweb Chat in the position of Default F/M Chat? Voting_barHow can I put  the Avacweb Chat in the position of Default F/M Chat? Vote_rcap 
Bloodbath (745)
Rukiafan (533)
Dom (513)
puppycheese (446)
pedro (330)
Neymar (301)
Hitsu (281)
Flora (275)

How can I put the Avacweb Chat in the position of Default F/M Chat?

Dark-AvengerDark-Avenger

Wed 27 Nov 2013, 10:56
Good evening all,
How can I put the Avacweb Chat in the position of Default F/M Chat?

Best Regards,
Dark-Avenger
puppycheesepuppycheese

Wed 27 Nov 2013, 18:54
wouldn't that eliminate the whole point of avacweb chat?