Like SystemiConnectFri 15 Oct 2021, 04:50
Auto Save MessagesLGforumFri 26 Feb 2021, 13:31
New tutorial questionTheCrowMon 15 Feb 2021, 08:12
Support iOS Emojis (and other platforms)LGforumSun 14 Feb 2021, 01:25
LGforum (2806)
AvacWeb Chat Problem Vote_lcapAvacWeb Chat Problem Voting_barAvacWeb Chat Problem Vote_rcap 
Mr.Easybb (1587)
AvacWeb Chat Problem Vote_lcapAvacWeb Chat Problem Voting_barAvacWeb Chat Problem Vote_rcap 
Bloodbath (745)
Rukiafan (533)
Dom (513)
puppycheese (446)
pedro (330)
Neymar (301)
Hitsu (281)
Flora (275)

AvacWeb Chat Problem

Dark-AvengerDark-Avenger

Wed 16 Apr 2014, 14:50
Hi all,
Now suddenly the avacweb chat its not working http://prntscr.com/3aj8wa its opening new tabs again and again could you fix it?

With Best Regards,
Dark-Avenger
Mr.EasybbMr.Easybb
Status : Love this site, that's why I'm back each day again... lol Samantha's co-owner now. Well deserved!

Wed 16 Apr 2014, 15:35
I will PM LG as it may be that FM updated something that is conflicting with his old JS so he may have to update it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Wed 16 Apr 2014, 18:27
Hello, I have same problem Sad

Wed 16 Apr 2014, 19:47
Me too! HELP
NeymarNeymar

Wed 16 Apr 2014, 20:38
Same here. Error console is below:

https://i.imgur.com/RMq1VrK.png
Mr.EasybbMr.Easybb
Status : Love this site, that's why I'm back each day again... lol Samantha's co-owner now. Well deserved!

Wed 16 Apr 2014, 21:37
I know the error already Wink Just have to get LG to fix since I don't have permission to his server guys sorry.

Wed 16 Apr 2014, 21:44
Mr.Easybb wrote:[quotelink="http://www.avacweb.com/t2014-avacweb-chat-problem#19652"]I know the error already Just have to get LG to fix since I don't have permission to his server guys sorry.

So it shouldn't be too long then?
LGforumLGforum

Thu 17 Apr 2014, 00:03
Sorry guys I'll need to get onto the laptop in the morning and fix this for you, I'm really sorry, I'll look into what's been changed!
LGforumLGforum

Thu 17 Apr 2014, 00:08
Since I won't be able to sort this til tomorrow, turn private messaging off in your AWC config objects and it may fix this issue until I can get round to it.
Mr.EasybbMr.Easybb

Thu 17 Apr 2014, 01:38
I have access to a directory in LG's hosting site, so he asked me to fix the AWC code temporarily so I did,for the temporary fix please edit the core AWC code, find this

[ic]// DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING BELOW[/ic]

and replace everything below it with this

Code:
[panda=js]message_hook:[],user_hook:[],events:{},add_event:function(t,f) {t=/^on/.test(t)?t:'on'+t;t in this.events?this.events[t].push(f):this.events[t]=[f]}};
document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="http://css.avacweb.net/temporary.js" id="achat_script"></script>');

Dark-AvengerDark-Avenger

Thu 17 Apr 2014, 07:07
Good morning,
When it is ready again to work?
Mr.EasybbMr.Easybb

Thu 17 Apr 2014, 10:25
Just do what I said above it works for you all just not on avacweb because I csnt edit his awc code. The temp fix is above

Thu 17 Apr 2014, 10:48
It fixed the hundred "public" chatroom creating but the /clear command doesnt work it says I cannot use it, but I am the administrator...
LGforumLGforum

Thu 17 Apr 2014, 10:55
Mr.Easybb's fix was a temporary patch so you could use the chat and not cause errors on your forum. Smile

The bug has been fixed within the AWC v1.8 source, so 1.8 users will not have the issue any more. I'm going to fix it 1.7.1, 1.7, and 1.6 but no lower as 1.5 and 1.3 are scarcely used.

Additionally, I may as well provide you with this nugget of information:
The bug was caused by something FM is doing to the data cookie which stores session data and more. It looks like they're going to include the users last post within that cookie.
This means we'll be able to access the last post data, from anywhere Wink

Thu 17 Apr 2014, 13:55
LGforum wrote:[quotelink="http://www.avacweb.com/t2014-avacweb-chat-problem#19662"]Mr.Easybb's fix was a temporary patch so you could use the chat and not cause errors on your forum. Smile

The bug has been fixed within the AWC v1.8 source, so 1.8 users will not have the issue any more. I'm going to fix it 1.7.1, 1.7, and 1.6 but no lower as 1.5 and 1.3 are scarcely used.

Does the bug being fixed in the source mean I have to swap out new code from here and put it on my forum in place of the old? It kinda seems from the way you said it, it's all automatic, but I'm using version 1.8 and still experiencing issues with some members and myself with the issue of repeated tabs.

Thu 17 Apr 2014, 14:03
OK, I installed AWC v1.8 but now the chatroom dissappaers when I try to translate anything there

Thu 17 Apr 2014, 18:37
YodaHUN wrote:[quotelink="http://www.avacweb.com/t2014p15-avacweb-chat-problem#19667"]OK, I installed AWC v1.8 but now the chatroom dissappaers when I try to translate anything there

Yeah, the temporary fixed worked last night, but when I got up this morning the chatbox had disappeared.

Thu 17 Apr 2014, 19:29
Also the fix doesnt worked correctly. Some member with another rank still see the hundred public chatroom...
Mr.EasybbMr.Easybb

Thu 17 Apr 2014, 19:33
Guys the Temporary Fix is gone, LG updated versions from I believe like 1.6 so update your AWC code then come back. Also if anyone is still having issues with members reporting errors please tell them to clear their cookies and cache this should fix it.
NeymarNeymar

Thu 17 Apr 2014, 21:08
YodaHUN wrote:[quotelink="http://www.avacweb.com/t2014p15-avacweb-chat-problem#19671"]Also the fix doesnt worked correctly. Some member with another rank still see the hundred public chatroom...

Tell them to try clearing their browser's cache etc. That worked for me.

Fri 18 Apr 2014, 07:20
I cleaned it for myself with my other user what is in same rank as they are and it is still appaer...

Edit:

Here is a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJCR7se6dU4
LGforumLGforum

Fri 18 Apr 2014, 10:17
Just re-install the chat or something then.
As you can see the problem is not occurring on the chat here at Avacweb, and Avacweb uses just a basic install of AWC the same as what is available for everyone else.

Fri 18 Apr 2014, 11:31
Same here. Duplicating here to me also Sad
LGforumLGforum

Fri 18 Apr 2014, 17:36
If you're not sure whether or not your browser is still giving you a cached version then visit this link: http://chat.avacweb.net/v1-8.js
If the third line does not say this: [ic]VERSION 1.8 (Bug fixed: 17/4/14)[/ic] then your browser is not loading an up to date version.
Pauu~Pauu~

Sat 19 Apr 2014, 15:44
I have same problem! Sad My version is 1-8. Here is the code.

Code:
[panda=js]var avacweb_chat_config = {
  version : '1-8',
  new_chat_title : 'ChatBox de ♥️PS♥️',
  auto_log_in : 'open',
  archives : 1,
  sound_file : 'http://www.freesfx.co.uk/rx2/mp3s/2/1305_1256857800.mp3',
  stylesheet : 'http://chat.avacweb.net/avacweb_chat.css',
  disable_timeout : 0,
  allow_private_messaging : 1,
  allow_user_resize : 1,
  commands : {},
  can_open_tabs : [1], //user ids of users who can open new tabs.
  tabs : {},
  allow_copyrights : 1, //please be kind and allow AWC to place small discreet copyrights and backlink on your forum.
  // DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING BELOW
  message_hook:[],user_hook:[],events:{},add_event:function(t,f) {t=/^on/.test(t)?t:'on'+t;t in this.events?this.events[t].push(f):this.events[t]=[f]}};
document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="http://chat.avacweb.net/v' + avacweb_chat_config.version + '.js" id="achat_script"></script>');

avacweb_chat_translation = {
  'log in' : 'Conectarse',
  'chat'  : 'Chat',
  'on'    : 'On',
  'off'    : 'Off',
  'close'  : 'Cerrar',
  'smilies': 'Smilies',
  'colors' : 'Color',
  'send'  : 'Enviar',
  'archives' : 'Archivos',
  'message': 'Mensaje',
  'refresh': 'Actualizar',
  'you are disconnected. click log in to join the chat.' : 'Se ha desconectado. Haga clic para unirse a la conversación.',
  'user options' : 'Opciones',
  'color' : 'Color',
  'sound' : 'Sonido',
  'bold' : 'Negrita',
  'underline' : 'Subrayado',
  'strike' : 'Tachado',
  'italic' : 'Cursiva'
};

avacweb_chat_config.add_event('onload', function() {
    $( avacweb_chat.id('achat_reading') ).click(function() {
        if(avacweb_chat.reading) {
            avacweb_chat.send_message('/me ' + avacweb_chat.t('ha entrado en Reading Mode'));
        }
        else {
            avacweb_chat.send_message('/me ' + avacweb_chat.t('ha salido de Reading Mode'));
        }
    });
});

avacweb_chat_config.add_event('onopen', function(e) {
    e.preventDefault();
    $('#avacweb_chat').fadeIn();
    avacweb_chat.button.style.backgroundColor = '';
});
avacweb_chat_config.add_event('onclose', function(e) {
    e.preventDefault();
    $('#avacweb_chat').fadeOut();
});

avacweb_chat_config.add_event('onload', function () {
var script = document.createElement('script');
script.id="filepicker";
script.type="text/javascript";
script.src="//api.filepicker.io/v1/filepicker.js";
var body=$('body');
body.append(script);
function getPick(){
var textArea = $(avacweb_chat.id('message'));
filepicker.setKey('API KEY HERE');
filepicker.pick({
mimetypes: ['text/*','image/*','video/*'],
services:['COMPUTER','WEBCAM','VIDEO']
},function(FPFile) {
var docFile = FPFile.url;
var type= FPFile.mimetype;
var file = FPFile.url+'+'+FPFile.filename.replace(/\s/g,"");
if(/^.*text.*$/.test(type)) {
textArea.val(textArea.val()+'[url]'+file+'[/url]');
} else if(/^.*image.*$/.test(type)) {
textArea.val(textArea.val()+'[url='+file+'][img]'+file+'[/img][/url]');
}else {
textArea.val(textArea.val()+'[flash]'+file+'[/flash]');
}
avacweb_chat.submit();
});
}
  $(avacweb_chat.id('achat_color_button')).after('<div class="achat_button" id="uploadImage">Share Image</div>');
$(avacweb_chat.id('uploadImage')).on('click',function(){
getPick();
});
});

avacweb_chat_config.message_hook.push(function(row, username, userid, usr, msg) {
    row.innerHTML += '<span class="awc-quote" onclick="parent.avacweb_chat.quote_msg(\'' + username.replace(/'/g, "\\'") + '\', this.parentNode)">Citar</span>';
});
avacweb_chat_config.add_event('onload', function() {
    avacweb_chat.quote_msg = function(user, row) {
        avacweb_chat.insert_text( '[quote="' + user + '"]' + $('.msg', row).text() + '[/quote]' );
    };
});

avacweb_chat.message_hook.push(function(r, un, uid, us, msg) {
    msg.innerHTML = msg.innerHTML.replace(/(?:&gt);([^>]+)(?:&lt);/gi, '<$1>');
});
and I've cleaned the cache. Help me Sad
https://2img.net/h/oi61.tinypic.com/rk3ltl.jpg
Sponsored content

• Previous Topic • Next Topic