Like SystemiConnectFri 15 Oct 2021, 04:50
Auto Save MessagesLGforumFri 26 Feb 2021, 13:31
New tutorial questionTheCrowMon 15 Feb 2021, 08:12
Support iOS Emojis (and other platforms)LGforumSun 14 Feb 2021, 01:25
LGforum (2806)
keep getting logged out a few sec after login Vote_lcapkeep getting logged out a few sec after login Voting_barkeep getting logged out a few sec after login Vote_rcap 
Mr.Easybb (1587)
keep getting logged out a few sec after login Vote_lcapkeep getting logged out a few sec after login Voting_barkeep getting logged out a few sec after login Vote_rcap 
Bloodbath (745)
Rukiafan (533)
Dom (513)
puppycheese (446)
pedro (330)
Neymar (301)
Hitsu (281)
Flora (275)

keep getting logged out a few sec after login

Sat 10 Jan 2015, 21:20
ok i keep getting auto logged out of avacchat im not sure if it has to do with forumotion or what .. only errors i seen was

v1-9-1.js:21 ----- TypeError: a is undefined
Code:

"":(b.not_logged_in(),a=a.substring(a.indexOf("var chatbox_messages"))),eval(a),b.dev_mode&&console.log("Running full update",b.inactive_refreshes),b.last_memberlist!==chatbox_memberlist&&(b.last_memberlist=chatbox_memberlist,b.update_users(chatbox_memberlist),b.dev_mode&&console.log("Updated memberlist")),!b.tabs.initiated&&b.connected&&b.tabs.init(),chatbox_messages!==b.last_messages&&b.connected&&(b.last_messages=chatbox_messages,b.inactive_refreshes=0,b.update_messages(chatbox_messages),b.dev_mode&&

and

chatbox_actions.forum:1 --------- no element found
when i clicked to find out where error came from took me to black page with url
/chatbox_actions.forum?archives=1&mode=refresh
Taha HusseinTaha Hussein

Sun 11 Jan 2015, 09:18
me too i have the same
LGforumLGforum

Sun 11 Jan 2015, 22:43
Yeah I've been made aware of this and I'm still working on a global fix that needs uploading to all AWC versions, shouldn't take long. It's due to a change Forumotion has made.

Thanks for reminding me about this, I keep forgetting and spending my time working on 1.9.2 instead.
Mon 12 Jan 2015, 01:22
@LG (and to all AWC members): please be aware of the following....

I'm using FireFox a lot and since a month or two, since a certain version update with Adobe Flash Player, my Flash keeps crashing a lot on FireFox. When it tries to crash in the background, it takes down AWC as well. I don't know how this could be related. I'm not an expert. I'm just telling. When you close FireFox and delete cache and cookies, things should be ok for a while again.
BloodbathBloodbath

Mon 12 Jan 2015, 02:06
@Samantha Are you using AdBlock? Most performance issues in Firefox derive from there.
Mon 12 Jan 2015, 08:32
No, I'm not, thanks.

Mon 19 Jan 2015, 17:11
Update o/
Tue 20 Jan 2015, 00:43
@"Nelly Nyos",

LG is currently working on a new AWC version, which may be released some time the coming weeks he said. So, hopefully this will be resolved in the next version. Let's wait and see...
LGforumLGforum

Fri 23 Jan 2015, 14:10
1.9.1 was updated today to fix some bugs. You should get a notification within your AWC.
The bug in this thread was among the bugs that have been fixed. If you are still having issues, clear your cache, and if it continues let me know and provide details.
Fri 23 Jan 2015, 23:33
It's way better @LG! No disconnects. Thank you!!! <3 Unfortunately, even after deleting cookies and cache, we need to switch back and forth between archive modes to keep seeing the latest messages coming in. This happens on both phpBB3 as well as on BB2. Tested it just now.
brandon_gbrandon_g

Fri 23 Jan 2015, 23:36
Thanks LG!
Sponsored content