Like SystemiConnectFri 15 Oct 2021, 04:50
Auto Save MessagesLGforumFri 26 Feb 2021, 13:31
New tutorial questionTheCrowMon 15 Feb 2021, 08:12
Support iOS Emojis (and other platforms)LGforumSun 14 Feb 2021, 01:25
LGforum (2806)
Some Concerns (Again) Vote_lcapSome Concerns (Again) Voting_barSome Concerns (Again) Vote_rcap 
Mr.Easybb (1587)
Some Concerns (Again) Vote_lcapSome Concerns (Again) Voting_barSome Concerns (Again) Vote_rcap 
Bloodbath (745)
Rukiafan (533)
Dom (513)
puppycheese (446)
pedro (330)
Neymar (301)
Hitsu (281)
Flora (275)

Some Concerns (Again)

Tue 17 Feb 2015, 10:46
Hi, I have a few concerns again.

"Sorry this command is only for staff." appears when one of my mods try and use commands like /mod /ban /cls etc.

/abs (/away), /kick, /help and /me doesn't seem to work.

Is there some coding/scripts I should add to CCS or js?
brandon_gbrandon_g

Tue 17 Feb 2015, 13:27
Hello,

This could be due possibly to the incorrect use of the command, for instance 1 time i tried use a command but did it the wrong way and I recieved *this command is only for staff* and I am the Founder. I would ask them ask them to try to use /cls and see if it clears the chat. If not I would try clearing your cache and forum cookies then try again. Smile

Let me know if this works,
-Brandon

Tue 17 Feb 2015, 14:15
Unfortunately it didn't work. We use it the same way we did when we were using the old forumotion chat.

As founder I get "This command is not available or does not exist." when I try to use the command /away or /abs and /help.

/me and /kick does nothing.

My moderators on the other hand get the "Sorry this command is only for staff."for every moderator command. He also cannot use the /away and /help.

Should I manually add the missing commands? If so where can I find the codes for this? Tried searching but came out with nothing. Is there also a way to add my moderators as "staff"?

Thanks in advance.
Tue 17 Feb 2015, 15:02
@Llewoj: Have your members and staff delete forum cookies. It'll be ok after that again, I'm sure.
LGforumLGforum

Tue 17 Feb 2015, 23:13
Hi this is likely down to a change in how staff members are determined in AWC since the update. This will definitely be fixed in 2.0. Sorry that the temp version has this bug.

Wed 18 Feb 2015, 00:12
No prob LG, we still have a good chatbox courtesy of you and definitely still a whole ton better than the current forumotion chat. Smile Having a private staff room is great. Very Happy
Wed 18 Feb 2015, 00:18
It's great to see another happy active member on Avacweb. Makes me feel great! Razz
Sponsored content