LGforum (2803)
I'm here and working to restore things! Vote_lcapI'm here and working to restore things! Voting_barI'm here and working to restore things! Vote_rcap 
Mr.Easybb (1586)
I'm here and working to restore things! Vote_lcapI'm here and working to restore things! Voting_barI'm here and working to restore things! Vote_rcap 
Bloodbath (745)
Rukiafan (533)
Dom (513)
puppycheese (446)
pedro (330)
Neymar (301)
Hitsu (281)
Flora (275)

I'm here and working to restore things!

LGforumLGforum

Tue 09 Feb 2021, 13:03
Hello anybody who remembers me!

I am here and trying to restore bits and bobs and hopefully update myself on how Forumotion has changed recently so I can either scrap my tutorials or update them to provide innovative features for your forums again.

If anybody would like to update me on any changes then go ahead 🙂
TonnyKamperTonnyKamper

Wed 10 Feb 2021, 14:19
Good to see you back, success with updating the features Hello!
Ch@lo ValdezCh@lo Valdez

Mon 15 Feb 2021, 17:20
Hello welcome back
BlackScorpionBlackScorpion

Mon 15 Feb 2021, 22:04
Welcome back, glad to see you back in business.
David BDavid B

Wed 17 Feb 2021, 01:23
Exciting news to bring some joy to the crazy state of the world right now! 🙂
NeymarNeymar

Sun 21 Feb 2021, 23:23
I check back here every so often - it’s such a nice surprise to see this. Hope you’ve been keeping well and best of luck with the site!
omarpop23omarpop23

Sun 11 Apr 2021, 12:49
good news im waiting
Sponsored content